You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Mooresville
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Organize and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.